Wellness & Mental Health
Paramount Unified School District is committed to maintaining and building school based wellness programs and services for students. Each school has a team of staff to support our commitment. If a student requires support, please reach out to your school.
Mental Health Resources
Below are community resources that are available, including some resources which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Hazel Health https://my.hazel.co/paramountk12/info
- Call or text the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988. www.988lifeline.org
- Text HOME to 741741 to access the Crisis Text Line.
- Trevor Project (LGBTQ+): 866-488-7386, Trevor Project Website
- Youth Crisis Line Call or Text at 1-800-843-5200
- Paramount Non-Emergency Number 562-220-2002
Holly Henessey - Principal
Ayana Holland - Counselor
Stephanie Ayala- Social Worker